Paid Search advertising, also known as PPC or Pay per Click, offers one of the most effective ways to leverage the power of search engines, increasing your online effectiveness almost immediately.
However, Paid Search campaigns cannot be simply setup and left to run until the budgets run out. The highly competitive nature of the PPC (Pay per Click) market means that regular monitoring, reporting and optimisation is required. Which I’m sure you’ll agree all require experience and expertise in order to fully utilise Paid Search to your benefit.
Here at Strive Media we ensure that Best Practice is adhered to at every stage of the Paid Search process, from initial concept and implementation right through to the optimisation and running of you PPC campaigns.
The consistently evolving PPC (Pay per Click) market demands the right mix of tools and manual management. At Strive Media we pride ourselves on having that right mix, we can provide a number of solutions for our clients from full PPC management services right through to one off PPC account audits.
Some of the elements of our paid search service include:
- Pre-Launch Research – The better we can understand your brand and competitors the better the campaigns and results we can deliver for you.
- Managing and Testing - A testing plan is produced, including keywords, creative, geo-targeting, day parting, landing page designs and deep linking, as appropriate.
- Analysis and Optimisation - We constantly analyse the Paid Search campaigns and optimise rankings and creative to ensure conversions increase.
- Landing Pages – We always deep link campaigns (as appropriate) and can make recommendations to optimise pages, to raise conversion rates.
- Integration – To ensure brand consistency and higher response rates we will incorporate offline advertising messages and schedules into our campaigns (where appropriate).
- Reporting – Designed specifically to show the information our clients need, with analysis, action points and commentary where possible.