Every day, a blogger or forum is discussing something important to you and your business – whether it be your company’s brand, your management team, your competitors or simply your industry. The questions that need to be taking into consideration are:
- Are they talking about your company in a positive way about your products and services ?
- Are they criticising your products and services, complaining to others about the poor quality or lack of response from your customer service team?
Monitoring the vast landscape of consumer generated content via social media, search engine channels etc can be a large and very daunting task for any company, team or individual. With the ever growing popularity in Blogs, forums, wikis and social networks, theres never been a better time to develop, monitor and manage your company’s online reputation.
If your company needs assistance with online brand reputation monitoring, your competitors, tracking bloggers, understanding positive and negative comments and creating an action plan for response, Strive Media can provide a full online brand reputation monitoring and management solution.
Online brand reputation management consulting services include:
- Google Reputation Management: Pushing positive content to the top of Google’s search results page while pushing down negative results.
- Reputation monitoring alerts for your company’s communications team: We will work closely with your internal or external public relations and keep them up-to-date about what’s being said online about your brand, your competitors and/or your industry sector in general.
- Developing a Response Strategy: SiteVisibility will help your business understand the nature of the online comments and help you to form a strategy for responding.
We know exactly how long and how much it has probably taken for you to build your brand and reputation to what it is today. However without paying close attention to comments about your brand online, this could be distinguished within seconds within the all seeing eye of the online world.